Top companies nationwide entrust VTI Security to deliver on their technology and security initiatives. The clients with whom we partner understand that at the heart of our success has been the ability to understand that their business requirements must be the center of every solution.
VTI Security was formed in 1980 in response to customer needs for a quality integration partner in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. Our core belief is that by listening to the customer we can better understand their needs and make proactive solutions that solve real business problems. The relationships we earned have allowed the business to grow so that we are consistently recognized as a top 25 system integrator in the United States with six (6) offices in five (5) states.
From 1996 - 2004 we owned a software company called Loss Control Solutions, (LCS). LCS designed and marketed a software application still in use by many of the top U.S. based financial services companies in their investigations and compliance departments (LCS was sold in 2004). Our professional software developers along with experience in database and networks provide the competency for the design and deployment of todays most basic or complicated IP/IT based integrated security systems.
The November 2012 acquisition of Systems Integrator Corp (SIC) propelled us to become the largest privately held integrator in the Rocky Mountain Region.
We have 140 employees located in six (6) offices. We maintain a technically experienced team of IT, engineering, project management, certified technicians and operations support personnel. In addition to manufacturer product certifications, we maintain various credentials in Microsoft, Cisco and Network Plus, and Project Management.
We strive to become the preferred provider of integrated security solutions in the markets we serve and a valued full service partner to the customers we support.
• Listen to and understand the needs of our customers and act as a trusted advisor and technology partner.
• Be flexible in the products we recommend and understand that our customer’s specific business requirements and desired results are the center of the solution. (no “one shoe fits all” for any customer)
• Maintain a trained, educated and technically experienced workforce.
• Maintain manufacturer relationships that keep us at the forefront of technology and innovation.
• Commit to providing the highest quality of support and expert resources to manage and protect your system throughout its lifecycle.
• Support events in the communities we serve that promote an effective cure or treatment for Huntington's Disease. www.hdsa.org.
VTI's President and chief executive officer is Thomas Asp. He joined the company in 1986 and works in our corporate office located in Burnsville MN. He serves on the board of directors of VTI and is the owner of the corporation.
Bryan Viau (pronounced view) has been with VTI since 1996 and is based in the corporate office in Minnesota. He was President of VTI's software subsidiary Loss Control Solutions until that entity was sold in 2004. He was previously the Vice President of Sales for Video Sentry and part of management team that led that company through an IPO. Bryan also served as Director of Loss Prevention for a Fortune 500 company based in Minneapolis.
Rick Allan is the Chief Technology Officer for VTI and is responsible for the supervision of the IT infrastructure and new technology initiatives for the company. He has over 25 years experience in the security technology industry and more than 10 years with VTI.
John Nowak is the Vice President and General Manager of Colorado operations for VTI including all sales, business development, operations and service personnel. He has over 20 years of experience in the design and sales of integrated security solutions. He previously served in management positions with ISR Solutions and McMillan Technology, Inc. along with manager of business development for RFI Communications and Security Systems in San Jose, CA.
• Founded in 1980 • Six offices • Serving local and national accounts • Full service engineering, project management and technical sales staff • Full service installation and service departments • SDM Magazine “Top 25” Integrators overall • Advanced product certifications including Microsoft, Cisco and Network Plus and Project Management • Manufacturer certifications in all product lines • Vertical markets include commercial, industrial, education, financial services, energy, health care and manufacturing • Specialize in integration of analog or IP based solutions • Ala carte to enterprise level experience